The term ‘Pony Racing Authority’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cheltenham Racecourse, Prestbury Park, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4SH. Our company registration number is 06124777. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited uses the 3rd party payment platform, Stripe, the Stripe API, and in conjunction, your Stripe account to process credit and debit card transactions. By using the Stripe Check Out you agree to be bound by Stripe’s Terms of Service.
You expressly understand and agree that PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through Your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by Stripe. You agree that PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between You and any other party, including Stripe.
You are responsible for all transactions (one-time, recurring, and refunds) processed through the Service and/or Stripe. PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited is not liable for loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed with Your Stripe account. This includes transactions that were not processed due to a network communication error, or any other reason. If You process a transaction, it is Your responsibility to verify that the transaction was successfully processed.
You understand that PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited uses the Stripe API to run the Service and that the Stripe API is subject to change at any time and such changes may adversely affect the Service. You understand and agree to not hold PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited liable for any adverse affects that actions (whether intentional or unintentional) on the part of Stripe may cause to Your Stripe account, or Your business.
You must not process stolen credit cards, or unauthorized credit cards through Stripe.
For all Racecourse Series and Point to Point Races, PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited capture a customer’s payment information and keep it safely stored on the Stripe dashboard so the customer can be charged once the race entry has been confirmed.
All transaction information passed between PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited and Stripe’s systems is encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Stripe’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
PRA – The Pony Racing Authority Limited and Stripe maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical procedures to protect all the personal information regarding you and your customers that is stored in our servers from unauthorized access and accidental loss or modification. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use such personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide this personal information regarding you and your customers at your own risk.