Am I qualified?
In order to qualify to race in The Racecourse Series and Point-to-Point you will need have the right qualifications.
Which of these have you achieved?
- Combination placed 1st - 3rd in the Racecourse Series since 1st August 2018
- Passed Level 3 at BRS/NRC since 1st August 2018
- Passed a PRA/PC Training Day or PRA Advanced Training Day after 1st August 2018
- 4 Days Hunting since 1st August 2018
- Pony/Rider Combination to have completed 10 PRA Recognised Races (Racecourse, Point-to-Point or Pony Club Open) since 1st January 2015
- 4 Pony Club Working Rallies (one to include jumping) Since 1st August 2018
- Return to the previous step
- I don't see my question in the list
Congratulations you have qualified to race in the Racecourse Series and Point-to-Point pony races
Have you previously taken part in 3 PRA races (excluding novice races) on any pony after 2015
Congratulations you have qualified to race in Point-to-Point pony racesYou may also be qualified to race in the Racecourse Series if you have placed 1st - 3rd in a Point-to-Point pony race this season.
You are only qualified to race in Point-to-Point racesAs you haven't placed in a Point-to-Point race this season, you are not qualified to race in the Racecourse Series
To qualify for the 2019 Racecourse Series, the pony and rider as a combination must have achieved one or more of the following in addition to the rider having completed 3 Pony races since 2015.
a) Passed an accredited PRA/PC Training Day since 1st August 2018
b) Passed a minimum Level 3 Training Day at the British Racing School or Northern Racing College Day since 1st August 2018
c) Been placed 1st – 3rd in an Open Point-to-Point pony race since 1st August 2018
d) Been placed 1st to 3rd in a Racecourse Series Pony Race since 1st August 2018
e) Won an Open Pony Club Race since 1st August 2018
In addition, any rider that has ridden a minimum of five Point-to-Point and/or Racecourse Series winners since 1st January 2015 may ride a qualified pony not qualified by themselves that has run in Point-to-Point pony races during the current season.
If both pony and rider are then ready to enter a race, please take a look at our Fixtures page to find a suitable race and follow the entry process.